Giacom Connectivity incident
BTW KBD testing not returning results
Resolved after 27 days 23 hours, on September 24, 2026.
Following the changes we have had no further issues with testing and service has resumed. Thank you for your patients during this investigation. This incident is now marked as resolved.
Update timeline
- investigating Sep 24, 2026, 10:00 AM UTC
We have an open investigation looking into the BTW KBD testing. Support teams are currently working on a resolution to restore service. We will update further in the next 2 - 4 hours.
- investigating Sep 25, 2026, 12:33 PM UTC
The issue has been identified and a fix has been implemented and tested. An change review is scheduled for Monday before the release will be rolled out via change management. The next update will be advised by 13:00 on Monday the 28/09/26.
- monitoring Sep 28, 2026, 09:52 AM UTC
A fix has been tested and released. We can see successful tests completing however we have had further reports of unsuccessfully testing. This is expected to be a delay due to the backlog of incomplete tests. WE are currently monitoring this matter and will investigate further. Further updates will be provided in the next 4 hours.
- investigating Sep 28, 2026, 12:52 PM UTC
We have had further reports of testing not returning results. This matter is still under investigation. We will provide the latest update in the next 2 hours.
- investigating Sep 28, 2026, 03:13 PM UTC
Following the applied fixes we have seen successful requests and no failures logged. The fault si still open with systems teams to investigate as we have had reports from partners of the issue persisting. Please continue to use the testing capability and advise the faults team if you have any issues so we can report the instances should more occur. We will update further by 11:00 tomorrow.
- investigating Sep 29, 2026, 08:31 AM UTC
Further investigation is ongoing with BT. Issues identified were fixed however there is ongoing impact as the issue persists. Support teams are investigating with BT. Further updates will be provided by 12:00.
- investigating Sep 29, 2026, 11:01 AM UTC
Support teams are investigating with BT tests appear to be completing however results are not reaching us. Testing is still available via a ticket or call into the support desk. Further updates will be provided at 14:00.
- investigating Sep 29, 2026, 01:21 PM UTC
This matter is still under investigation with BT we are continuing to work on this to apply a fix. We will provide the latest update at 16:00
- investigating Sep 29, 2026, 03:12 PM UTC
Investigations are ongoing, apologies for any impact this issue is causing you or your customer based. The support team is working closely with BT to address this matter. We will provide the latest update by 10:00 tomorrow.
- investigating Sep 30, 2026, 07:58 AM UTC
A potential cause of this issue has now been identified. Changes are being built and will be deployed for testing and release out of hours tonight. We will provide the latest update and the outcome of the fix rollout in 24 hours.
- investigating Oct 01, 2026, 09:21 AM UTC
A change has been applied and we are now seeing successful responses from BT however testing is still showing the issue is persisting in Cloud Market. This is back with the support team to investigate further and complete additional testing.
- investigating Oct 01, 2026, 03:20 PM UTC
Apologies for the ongoing delay experienced in this matter. Developers are working with BT to find and address the cause of the issue. This is still in hand with technical teams being actevly worked on. We will advise the latest update tomorrow by 10:00.
- investigating Oct 02, 2026, 09:10 AM UTC
Investigations are still ongoing support teams are working with BT to identify the cause and apply a fix. We will provide further updates by 14:00.
- investigating Oct 02, 2026, 01:04 PM UTC
We are currently awaiting further updates from BT following previous troubleshooting. This is being chased and escalated with BT contacts. We will provide the latest update by 17:00.
- investigating Oct 02, 2026, 03:46 PM UTC
Regrettably investigations are ongoing with BT while issues persist. We are awaiting further action and updates from BT. We will advised the latest on Monday at 10:00. Apologies for the continual delay and any impact this has caused.
- investigating Oct 05, 2026, 08:47 AM UTC
Teams are working with BT to resolve and have a technical bridge call this morning at 10:30 further updates will be available following this call. We will advise the latest update by 12:00.
- investigating Oct 05, 2026, 11:05 AM UTC
This is currently being investigated by BT logged errors can be seen. Support teams are reviewing their findings to work towards a solution. We will provide further updates in the next 1-2 hours.
- investigating Oct 05, 2026, 12:58 PM UTC
Work is still ongoing with support teams and BT to resolve this matter. There are no further updates available at this time. We will update again in the next 2 hours.
- investigating Oct 05, 2026, 02:57 PM UTC
Apologies for the ongoing delay experienced in this matter. Developers are working with BT. This is still in hand with technical teams being actively worked on. We will advise the latest update tomorrow by 10:00.
- investigating Oct 06, 2026, 09:18 AM UTC
Support teams are discussing BT changes released last night. This is still being working on. We will advise further by 14:00.
- investigating Oct 06, 2026, 01:04 PM UTC
Support teams have identified a potential cause for the issue and currently investigating the root cause and ways to apply a resolution. We will advise the latest by 17:00.
- investigating Oct 06, 2026, 04:26 PM UTC
Our teams continue to work closely with BT and have carried out additional testing today to better understand the root cause. The investigation has identified an issue affecting the communication between BT's systems and part of our platform infrastructure. Further testing has confirmed the behaviour is consistent across our environment, which is helping narrow down the potential causes. The focus is now on identifying what has changed and why these communications are no longer being processed as expected. We are continuing to review this jointly with BT and our internal engineering teams. While work remains ongoing, there is currently no confirmed resolution timescale. We will provide a further update by 10:00 tomorrow.
- investigating Oct 07, 2026, 08:59 AM UTC
Our teams remain actively engaged with BT and our internal engineering teams as the investigation continues. Further analysis has taken place since our previous update, with testing continuing to focus on the communication issue identified between BT's systems and elements of our platform infrastructure. The results remain consistent with previous findings and are helping both parties narrow down the underlying cause. The current focus is on determining what has changed within the affected communication path and why transactions are no longer being processed as expected. This remains a joint investigation between BT and our engineering teams, with all available findings being reviewed as they become available. At this stage we do not have a confirmed resolution timescale, however work remains ongoing as a priority. We will continue to monitor progress closely and provide a further update as soon as there is any significant development, or by 17:00 at the latest.
- investigating Oct 07, 2026, 04:00 PM UTC
Our teams are chasing BT for updates and for their failing calls to us so they can be reviewed. This is still in hand with the teams to work on a solution. We will update again at 10:00 tomorrow.
- investigating Oct 08, 2026, 09:11 AM UTC
Support teams are reviewing the example calls supplied by BT and are working with BT on possible fixes. Apologies for the ongoing delay. We will update again by 17:00.
- investigating Oct 09, 2026, 08:56 AM UTC
The investigation remains ongoing with BT and our engineering teams. Testing continues to highlight a communication issue between BT's systems and our platform, and work is underway to identify the root cause. This remains a priority, and we'll provide a further update as soon as there is progress, or by 17:00 at the latest.
- investigating Oct 09, 2026, 04:03 PM UTC
Testing has continued reviewing logs with BT systems and investigating with BT system teams. The investigation is on going. Apologies for the ongoing delay. We will provide the latest update on Monday at 10:00.
- investigating Oct 12, 2026, 09:05 AM UTC
We are currently awaiting further updates from BT following previous troubleshooting. This is being chased and escalated with BT contacts. We will provide the latest update by 17:00.
- investigating Oct 13, 2026, 08:31 AM UTC
This is a change authorisation call scheduled the this evening for an emergency change to be rolled out tonight. This needs to go through the change authorisation board process for approvals. If successful a change will be rolled out tonight. We will advise the outcome and the latest update in 24 hours.
- investigating Oct 14, 2026, 07:57 AM UTC
The planned change was unable to proceed however while the original activity could not be carried out, the additional investigation has successfully identified a configuration setting that appears to be linked to the issue. The testing has significantly narrowed down the potential root cause and provided a clear direction for the engineering teams to focus on. Work will continue to determine the most appropriate long-term solution and validate the required changes. We will provide our next update within 24 hours.
- monitoring Oct 14, 2026, 02:24 PM UTC
A change has been successfully implemented affecting the BT Response Catcher. Testing has been completed, and the functionality has been confirmed as working correctly within Cloud Market. While the issue now appears to be resolved, the incident will remain under monitoring for the next 48 hours to ensure continued stability.
- resolved Oct 22, 2026, 09:32 AM UTC
Following the changes we have had no further issues with testing and service has resumed. Thank you for your patients during this investigation. This incident is now marked as resolved.
Your product runs on more than Giacom Connectivity
Add the vendors you depend on and get one message when any of them reports trouble. Free for 3 vendors, no card.