Resolved after 10 days 2 hours, affecting eHerkenning, on August 31, 2026.
The issue has been resolved and we are seeing improvements. We will continue to monitor.
Affected components
Update timeline
- investigating Aug 31, 2026, 09:27 AM UTC
We are currently observing degraded performance with eHerkenning. Incident response has been initiated and we are actively investigating the issue and working to restore normal operations.
- monitoring Aug 31, 2026, 09:38 AM UTC
An incident is currently affecting eHerkenning. Our connection towards this 3rd party service is running but is not functioning properly as a result of their incident. We are monitoring their progression towards resolution.
- monitoring Sep 01, 2026, 07:04 AM UTC
We are currently observing degraded performance with eHerkenning.
- monitoring Sep 01, 2026, 01:58 PM UTC
We are observing degraded performance with eHerkenning.
- monitoring Sep 01, 2026, 03:52 PM UTC
We are currently experiencing an issue affecting the eHerkenning - Reconi and KPN. Our engineering teams are actively working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and will provide our next update by 09:00 CEST tomorrow.
- monitoring Sep 02, 2026, 07:05 AM UTC
The degraded performance with eHerkenning is ongoing. We are awaiting further feedback from KPN regarding their progress toward resolution while actively monitoring the service.
- monitoring Sep 02, 2026, 10:02 AM UTC
The degraded performance with eHerkenning remains ongoing. We continue to monitor the service connection closely and are awaiting further updates from the provider.
- monitoring Sep 02, 2026, 01:45 PM UTC
We are seeing improvements in success rates, and we will continue to monitor.
- monitoring Sep 02, 2026, 04:07 PM UTC
Success rates have improved, but the incident remains open as we work toward full stabilization. Monitoring is ongoing, and our next update will be posted tomorrow by 09:00 CEST.
- monitoring Sep 03, 2026, 01:00 PM UTC
This incident is still ongoing. We are actively working together with the provider to get this issue resolved.
- monitoring Sep 03, 2026, 04:42 PM UTC
There are still issues with the product and we are working together with the provider to get this issue resolved. Next update can be expected on 04.09 10:00 CEST or sooner if we get new information.
- monitoring Sep 04, 2026, 08:02 AM UTC
This incident is still ongoing. We are actively working together with the provider to get this issue resolved.
- monitoring Sep 04, 2026, 02:02 PM UTC
This incident is still ongoing. We are actively working together with the provider to get this issue resolved.
- monitoring Sep 07, 2026, 07:13 AM UTC
This incident is still ongoing. We are actively working together with the provider to get this issue resolved.
- monitoring Sep 07, 2026, 01:33 PM UTC
This incident is still ongoing. We are actively working together with the provider to get this issue resolved.
- monitoring Sep 09, 2026, 07:45 AM UTC
This incident is still ongoing. We are actively working together with the provider to get this issue resolved.
- monitoring Sep 10, 2026, 10:44 AM UTC
The issue has been resolved and we are seeing improvements. We will continue to monitor.
- resolved Sep 10, 2026, 12:22 PM UTC
The issue have been resolved
Your product runs on more than Signicat
Add the vendors you depend on and get one message when any of them reports trouble. Free for 3 vendors, no card.