Resolved after 10 hours 13 minutes, affecting US West 1 and US East 1 and 1 more, on March 11, 2026.
We are currently seeing issues with config propagation for server SDKs. The team is currently investigating and will provide updates soon. Update: 12:37PM PST The team has identified what the root cause is and is working on getting a fix deployed now. We are currently aiming for recovery around 1PM. Update: 1:14PM PST Most companies should see configuration propagating again, we are continuing to work on full recovery. Delay should at most be a few minutes at this point. Update: 1:51PM PST We continue to see config propagation hold at a steady state, the team is working on fast follow ups for prevention to ensure we can confidently mark the incident as resolved.
Affected components
Update timeline
- investigating Jun 09, 2026, 06:15 AM UTC
We are currently seeing issues with config propagation for server SDKs. The team is currently investigating and will provide updates soon. Update: 12:37PM PST The team has identified what the root cause is and is working on getting a fix deployed now. We are currently aiming for recovery around 1PM. Update: 1:14PM PST Most companies should see configuration propagating again, we are continuing to work on full recovery. Delay should at most be a few minutes at this point. Update: 1:51PM PST We continue to see config propagation hold at a steady state, the team is working on fast follow ups for prevention to ensure we can confidently mark the incident as resolved.
- resolved Jun 09, 2026, 06:15 AM UTC
Resolved.
Your product runs on more than Statsig
Add the vendors you depend on and get one message when any of them reports trouble. Free for 3 vendors, no card.